You will work on the applications that support our mobile and web based applications for Apple’s iOS based products.
If you are a strong, creative and collaborative developer who enjoys working actively with talented mobile application developers and is passionate about the mobile and software industries, this is the role for you.
Work closely with colleagues in a start-up software development environment to contribute to an upbeat and successful software product portfolio for consumers.
- Experience designing cutting-edge consumer services and products through several full product development cycles.
- 3+ years experience in iOS software development with HTML 5, and Objective C.
- Experience with the development of applications for Apple iPhone and iPad products, including a focus on touch screen interfaces and interaction models.
- Experience with building native application code and embedded algorithms in Objective C with XCode Tools.
- Demonstrate experience with Apple App Store verification and authentication efforts and working the requisite crash reports from application submissions.
- Troubleshooting and debugging applications developed with C++, Objective C, HTML 5, and CSS is a plus.
- Experience working in a rapid application development environment using appropriate tools and techniques. Experience with agile development is a plus.
- Flexibility to iterate frequently with a passion and drive for building world-class solutions and applications.
- Ability to brainstorm well with architects, developers, product managers and executives, and to give and take constructive feedback.
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
Palo Alto, California
How to apply
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, include references (apps, web, rockets…) and cross your fingers.