Argus Supports most Bluetooth Smart* compatible heart rate monitors. The heart rate sensors are used when Argus automatically detects parameters of an activity to provide you data such as heart rate, pace, distance, and cadence.
To use a Bluetooth Heart Rate Monitor in Argus:
- Make sure you are wearing the heart rate monitor according to the instructions that came with the product. Most importantly, make sure the monitor is in good contact with the skin.
- Pair your heart rate monitor by going into the Argus Menu - > Devices & Apps - > Bluetooth Heart Rate -> Connect.
- Choose your device and make sure your Heart Rate is properly detected.
- Open the Start Activity screen with [+] -> Running
- Wait for the Bluetooth monitor switch to become green. This indicates that the connection is established.
- Press Start before setting off on your activity.
- Your heart rate should show as one of the values and a red heart icon on the top right of the screen will indicate if you have a good connection to your heart rate monitor.
- You can see you heart rate chart in the activity details after your activity is complete.
Main Photo Credit: mezzotint/Shutterstock.com